Loupe is pleased to be working with Hahnemühle Premium Papers.
Hahnemühle Photo Rag archival 308 paper is known for its especially bright white, smooth texture and richer tone rendering. It has a substantial weight for handling, mounting and framing.
- Heavy, bright white, smooth matte surface
- Features: highest industry standards regarding density, color gamut, color graduation, and image sharpness
- Recommended for: archival black and white (best) and color photographs, fine art reproductions, limited-edition prints, presentation prints, and digital art
- 308 gsm weight, 19 mil thickness
- 100% rag, 98% Opacity
- Acid-free, lightfast, and extremely resistant to aging (100+ years)