With proper care, these prints can last for generations. They can be easily and effectively protected from damage and deterioration.
Unframed Print Care Recommendations:
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Protect from extreme heat and high humidity conditions. Do not hang near a direct heat source such as a radiator or heating duct.
- Do not wipe the surface of your print; it may scratch the image. If the surface needs dusting, an air duster may be used.
- Protect from pollutants and airborne particles such as cigarette smoke and ozone (do not place near a refrigerator).
- Do not get the prints wet.
- They should be touched as little as possible. Do not touch the print surface. Be sure that your hands are very clean, or wear white cotton gloves.
Framed Print Care Recommendations:
- Use only ammonia-free cleaning products with a soft cloth of sponge when cleaning the acrylic plexiglass or frame.