Loupe mats are an archival acid-free paper-based or rag cotton board. This board is placed on top of your art to protect the art from the surface of the acrylic and to create a design that makes your art stand out! We offer the two (2) mat options below.
No Mat / Full Bleed
- No mat keeps the appearance of your framing clean and simple.
- We recommend this style when framing posters, oversized photography prints or personal photos, and art prints that contain a lot of white space around the edges.
- Acrylic spacers or a shadowbox spacer can be added to keep art from touching the acrylic.
- A single mat keeps the eye focused on your art.
- This is the most common mat style because of its classic look and ability to make small works of art or photographs appear larger on your wall.
- Recommended for: framing personal photos, art prints and original art under 16x20", and important documents like ketubahs and diplomas.